controlling on camera flash



 
For this photo I took a picture outdoors with the flash on. The flash illuminated the model well and isn't too over exposed.

In this image I was shooting in the studio. The lighting from the flash was sufficient enough to capture the subject with enough lighting.

This is another photo that I took inside of the studio. What I like about this one is the shadow that you can see behind the subject.

For this photo I used the flash with natural lighting coming in from behind the subject from a window. Out of the photos inside and outside I found that these pictures taken beside a window to be the more darker images.


From this exercise I learned a lot about flash photography. Prior to this exercise I had no prior experience with flash so learning the basics helped me a lot. I was unaware of the effects of using the flash outdoors with plenty of lighting and was surprised how well it turned out.











Comments